All products and services sold by P.C. Dictation Systems Ltd are covered by manufacturers warranty , unless otherwise specified.
Time Limit 30 days: no refunds or returns are allowed after 30 days, unless the product (s) are under warranty. Exchanges will be determined on a case by case basis. This process varies by manufacturer.
Headsets & Headphones: Faulty headsets will be replaced; (see: faulty terms below). No refund will be provided for "change of mind" returns if the headset package has been opened, as this infers that the headset has been used. Due to health and sanitary reasons there are no returns allowed on headsets or ear foams; this includes headsets sold as part of a bundle.
Software: No software will be returned if opened or registered. All other software returns will be considered on a case by case basis.
Faulty Products: A product will only be considered faulty and eligible for return if the customer has first communicated with P.C. Dictation Systems Ltd Support. Our support team must agree that the product is faulty before it can be returned for an exchange.
Returning Items: Any non-faulty items returned within the 30 day period MUST be returned in their ORIGINAL condition, including the original box, and any and all packaging, discs, manuals, leaflets etc. included inside the box. Headsets and headphones must be returned unopened and unused. Items returned that are not in their original condition with all original items contained inside the box will be subject to a $35.00 restocking fee.
Product Exchanges: If you ordered the incorrect product and wish to exchange it for a different product, if the new product is cheaper than the original, P.C. Dictation Systems Ltd will provide a refund on the price difference. If the new product is more expensive than the original, the customer is responsible for covering the price difference.
Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Refunding of Technical Support: If our technical staff have provided you with services - there are no refunds as the time and/or travel have been provided.
- Prices subject to change without notice
- PST & GST are extra
- Shipping fees apply
Remote Support Terms and Conditions:
At P.C. Dictation Systems Ltd (“PCD”) we consistently deliver what we promise and leave our customers happy with our service. However, should you have any concerns or if you are interested in your legal rights then please read through the following.
- The term ‘PCD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers P.C. Dictation Systems Ltd.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All support sessions are chargeable
Our Remote Support Disclaimer
Whilst we embark on taking all due care in the use of your computer, PCD cannot guarantee this service will resolve the IT problem or that the attempt to resolve technical issues will not cause additional problems requiring an onsite or back‐to‐base support call. PCD is not liable for any consequential damages and it is the client’s responsibility to backup all applications and data prior to the session.
- Please close any personal or confidential information on your screen, as the technician will be viewing your desktop.
- PCD recommends that you remain seated at your desktop throughout the entire remote session.
By using this Remote Support Service you understand and are authorize and agree that:
- All remote service and software is provided at the customer’s sole risk.
- You are responsible for the backup of your data and applications.
- PCD is not liable for consequential damages of any kind.
- PCD is not liable for unauthorized access to anybody's computers via the remote software ‘Bomgar” or any other remote access software.
- PCD will not disclose passwords or IDs to any undisclosed 3rd party.
The ability for PCD to remotely access your computer significantly enhances our ability to resolve your technical problem quickly. You understand and authorize that, by requesting such assistance, you are providing PCD technical support personnel with access to and control of your computer. In doing so, you could be providing PCD technical support personnel with access to files that reside on your computer therefore, you accept responsibility for any changes made to the desktop content or system settings. PCD does not assume and is not responsible for any liability for the linking and viewing of any desktop content, the operation of the remote access software or system performance. PCD recommends that, for your security and privacy, you exit any open applications that contain personal or confidential information before initiating a remote support session with the PCD representative. PCD further recommends that you remain seated at your desktop throughout the entire remote session.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that remote intervention may in some cases result in data loss and/or software corruption on your computer therefore PCD explicitly recommends that you back up the data from your computer before accepting remote technical support. If you do not back up your data, you run the possibility of irretrievable loss of such data and PCD will not be liable for any data or extra costs incurred from 3rd parties, however caused. The Software PCD uses the software ‘Bomgar’ or ‘‘any and all other remote access avenues/software’’ to provide remote assistance and technical support.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless P.C. Dictation Systems Ltd for any and all hardware or software malfunctions or accidents that may occur before, during, or after work is performed on Client’s computer, and for any results thereof.
Features of this software include
- Easy to use and secure.
- You are in full control and can end the session at any time.
- Completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used in HTTPS/SSL technologies ‐ the gold standard in security on the internet. Ability to diagnose and resolve problems remotely.
- Allow your support representative to view or control your desktop.
- Transfer files via direct transfer to or from the support representative (optional).
The Remote Connection
When you have agreed to use our remote service, you will need to initiate a secure connection with one of our support engineers. In order to create this connection, you will download the software ‘Bomgar’ from a link that is emailed to you or directly from PCD support portal web page. After use, the software installed is removed from your machine or left on for future use in either an activated or deactivated state. This choice is yours and you should indicate to the PCD technical support representative which option you prefer. PCD treat all data in strict confidence