This section goes through configuring the recorder to connect to your wireless network using the Dictation Module.
- Open the Dictation Module
- Connect the DS-9500 recorder
- Click on Tools then click on Options and click on Device.
Note: Device setting will not appear if the recorder isn’t connected.
- In the left column click on Wireless Network
- Select On to enable WiFi.
- Click Add and enter the following
- Network name (SSID)
- Security Type
- Security Key.
- Click OK
Repeat the same steps above if you want to add another wireless network to the device. You can register up to 10 wireless networks.
Optional: If you want the recorder to send the file when you press the New button, then tick the box “Prompt to send the dictation when the next dictation file is created”.